Lv20. Crescent Hill
|Talk to Omar.|
Report to: Maiden Sue
Accepting the QuestEdit
- As Madeline gives you the Starlight Treasure Chest, a burst of noise interrupts you.
- "<Envoy>, don't go!" Donny, the young boy from Bella's Orchard, rushes in, breathless.
- "No matter what I say, this kid insists on coming here to say goodbye to you. Bella is at home, watching over things." Orchard Master Vance enters with a warm smile.
- "<Envoy> is so awesome, making all those pirates go away! When I grow up , I want to be just like <Envoy>!"
- "You have some big shoes to fill, Donny. If you want to become as brave and strong as %n%, you'll have to work and train hard every day." No one reacts as the fisherman brothers enter the scene.
- "Well, <Envoy>, it's about time I express my gratitude to you, so thanks for giving me back my courage." Isaac poorly maintains a stoic attitude.
- "Brother, because of your courage, we all agree that you should be the one to represent the town in thanking <Envoy>, but here you are, getting all emotional!"
- "A man is capable of feeling this moved, you know! Anyway, <Envoy>, on behalf of Helonia, thank you for all that you've done."
- After being so graciously thanked, you wave to the townsfolk around you in gratitude, but your mind is on the Starlight Treasure Chest and how you could unlock it. At least their kindness keeps you in a good mood.
- "Oh, <Envoy>, about the key to the Starlight Treasure Chest...It has been passed down from generation to generation among the Lunarin chiefs. I suggest you pay Lunarin chief Omar a visit."
- You nod, very eager to get to Crescent Hill. Perhaps there you can finally separate yourself from your Eidolon. Then you catch yourself, guiltily stealing a glance at <Eidolon>.
- "I can sense your thoughts sometimes. Don't worry, I... I understand."
- "I know that without a strong will, a human with an Eidolon may be consumed by its power. I know you don't want to become a zombie, so you must separate yourself from me before that happens."
- You open your mouth to speak, but <Eidolon> interrupts you.
- "It's time to go."
Talking to OmarEdit
- You find Lunarin chief Omar and explain to him about your need to borrow the key to the Starlight Treasure Chest.
- "The key to the Starlight Treasure Chest? How does someone like you know about it?" Omar eyes you suspiciously and impatiently.
- "Right now we're preparing for the ceremony, which takes precedence over everything else. An outsider like you will never understand."
- "The ceremony will start very soon, but we're still far from finished with preparations. I don't have the time to hear your story."
- Your heart sinks at Omar's unwelcoming tone; you realize that borrowing the key from Omar will be harder than you thought. All you can do now is hang around in the village and look for other solutions.
Completing the QuestEdit
- As you pass by, you can't help but notice a young woman sighing deeply. She seems so preoccupied with her worries that she hardly notices you approach.
- "All these years we've lived in peace... Why'd everything have to pick NOW to futz up? If things go on like this, can we even perform the ceremony?"
- You couldn't help asking her if she's feeling okay.
- "Buh- What? Did you hear all that? You look like some kind of traveler, am I right?" "I guess that's why you don't know - we're having troubles with this year's ceremony. It's -THE- event in Lunarin Village."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.