Lv21. Furious Flowers
|Defeat Lunar Flower Dryad. 0/10|
Report to: Maiden Sue
Conversation[edit | edit source]
Accepting the Quest[edit | edit source]
- Sue paces, completely oblivious to your presence. She frowns, her brow furrowing. "If this keeps up, I'll never have all those flowers in time for the ceremony."
- You can't help but ask her what happened.
- "You're from out of town, so I'm not surprised you don't know, but recently, the wildlife around the village has become really aggressive. Several people have already been hurt."
- "When I tried to pick flowers for the ceremony near the village entrance, the Lunar Flower Dryads attacked me in minutes. How am I supposed to prepare for the ceremony when those nasty little buggers keep trying to bite me in the legs?"
- "If you're planning on heading out that way, you'd better be careful."
- Now that you've heard this, you feel compelled to help the people of Lunarin. Who knows - maybe you'll win their favor by cutting down those Lunar Flower Dryads.
In Progress[edit | edit source]
- "The fields on the outskirts of Lunarin are a beautiful, verdant garden, but those nasty Flower Dryads have all but taken it over."
Completing the Quest[edit | edit source]
- You explain that you've taken the weed whacker to those pesky Lunar Flower Dryads.
- Sue's eyes widen as something falls into place in her brain. "I thought you were just another tourist here to see the ceremony - I didn't know you were a real warrior! This is great!"
- "Did you come up from the Helonia Coast? I like it there, though I haven't been down to visit in a while."
- "Honestly, I was planning to leave the village to study abroad, but so much has happened recently that I'm not sure what I'm going to do. Right now, I'd be glad if the ceremony went off without a hitch."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.