Lv21. The Strongest Man in Lunarin
|Defeat Potter. 0/1|
Report to: Young Man Halton
Conversation[edit | edit source]
Accepting the Quest[edit | edit source]
- "I heard about how you dealt with those Flower Dryads and the Birdbrain flock. You're the real deal, aren'tcha?" Anthony gives you a once over, nodding slowly.
- "Now I'm thinkin', who'd win if you and ol' Potter had a go at it? You ought to challenge him! Wouldn't that be a sight, heh!"
- You shake your head, not really sure what Anthony is thinking. What if innocent villagers got hurt? What if more things got broken? Things do seem to break a lot when you're around...
- "Hah! Don't underestimate me, or the town doc'll spend a week puttin' you back together! So, this is the traveler, Anthony?" Potter sizes you up. You have no idea where he came from.
- You apologize to Potter and point to <Eidolon>. You explain that your Eidolon thinks and acts on its own, so a fight would be unpredictable.
- "Taaaaar-nation, I need some exercise!" Potter begins shadowboxing, throwing swift punches into the air.
- "You let me know when you're ready, <Envoy>. Ah, I'll bet that Halton boy would pay to see this."
- "I understand. Just don't hurt him for real, alright?" <Eidolon> looks at you, awaiting your response.
In Progress[edit | edit source]
- "Do you want to go against Potter? This should be entertaining, Potter is the best person in our village."
- "Anthony is up to something, I just know it."
- "This is a simple procedure, don't worry about it. Talk to Anthony when you're ready."
Completing the Quest[edit | edit source]
- "Hooooo-whee, Halton! You done saw that, right? Your challenger ain't half bad. My bones feel rattled like sticks in a storm." Potter rushes over to Halton.
- You quickly apologize to Potter; hoping you didn't cause any lasting damage.
- "Potter? He'll be fine. We're talking about a man who boxes Birdbrains for a morning warmup."
- "Shucks, Halton, ya can't even wait for me to leave before you lay it on thick with the praise? I think I'm gonna blush."
- "Well, <Envoy>, you scored a decisive win. Not bad...not bad at all." Halton raises an eyebrow as he appraises you.
- "It was Anthony's idea for you to battle Potter. You must've given him a good impression, but he worried Potter wouldn't take up the fight. Looks like you both had a good time, though."
- "Well, Anthony was right on the money. If anyone can help this here town, <Envoy> can. Halton will fill you in on the details."
- "The Village Chief wants to jaw at me again 'bout a few things, so I'll have to excuse myself. Pleased to make your acquaintance, <Envoy> - hopefully we can slug it out again sometime, in front of a big ol' crowd!" Potter shakes your hand in a firm, country shake and ambles off into the distance.
- As Potter leaves, you ask Halton what kind of problem the village has that needs 'solving' by someone stronger than that.
- "I'm sure Sue told you, but as things stand, we can't hold our Crescent Ceremony - not while the local fauna is on a rampage. We have no idea what's changed them so."
- "My number-one headache, though, is those Gnomes who busted up our village a couple days ago. Adding injury to insult, they swiped the village's Ceremonial Vessel, a necessary piece in the ceremony."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.