Lv28. The City of Navea
|Give Splendid Essence to Belenus.|
Report to: Grand Bishop Belenus
Conversation[edit | edit source]
Accepting the Quest[edit | edit source]
- "I just used the Flowertrap Tendrils as a means to conduct a simple test. I can confirm that you won't pose any threat to people at the moment."
- You are eager to get rid of the Eidolon, not wanting to be anything like Brian. However, when Anya says you are safe, you feel somewhat relieved.
- "Ever since Rosie found out that you defeated the King of Flowertraps, she started to suspect that you were an Envoy of Gaia. Which would explain the Eidolon."
- "You're so young, and you haven't gone through any rigorous training yet. That you came here for the key to the Starlight Treasure Chest; and why you want it, says that you haven't given in to the temptation of power. Yet."
- "The Splendid Essence that you just collected was used to test the purity of the Eidolon. The color of the essence changes, depending on the spiritual state of the one who collected it. That's how the Grand Bishop judges you."
- The Grand Bishop? You arch an eyebrow. Anya notices your surprise.
- "What I mean, <Envoy>, is that the Grand Bishop wants to see you. I'll just bet you have some questions for him, too."
In Progress[edit | edit source]
Completing the Quest[edit | edit source]
- You bow your head as you pass the Splendid Essence to the Grand Bishop.
- "You've finally arrived." The Grand Bishop accepts the shining Splendid Essence from you. His calm smile reassures you.
- The Grand Bishop looks at the essence and then at <Eidolon>, he begins to chant and the essence grows even brighter.
- <Eidolon> watches the Grand Bishop murmur his incantations.
- "This essence tells me that your Eidolon holds great power. We do not know if it will pose a risk in the future, only that it will continue to evolve and grow."
- After hearing this, you hurriedly tell the Grand Bishop about Brian and what happened in Skandia. A Black Panther swallowed Brian, turning him into a monster.
- "I harbor great remorse for what befell that child. His heart stood no chance against the unruly power of desire. That's why he was consumed by an Eidolon."
- "Anyone whose strength is awakened by the Cube of Gaia can manifest great power in this world. They will also gain the ability to harness the power they create."
- Cube of Gaia, this name again. I thought it was only a legends, but it truly exists like <Eidolon> says.
- "<Envoy>, You are an Envoy of Gaia, as such you wield the power of Gaia. You are the one awakened by the legendary Cube of Gaia."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.