Lv30. Enter the Alabastren Temple Ruins
|Defeat Taluda. 0/1|
Defeat Odum Ryan. 0/1
Reached Level 28.
Report to: Makar Youth Odum Ryan
Accepting the QuestEdit
- "This is a major setback. We've got to wait for the Church's army. This is no trivial matter!"
- You try to calm Paolo down, expressing that perhaps you should first try to capture the Makar known as Odum.
- "The Church sealed this temple long ago. They must've had their reasons. Something terrible likely dwells inside."
- "I have a really bad feeling about this. Get to the Alabastren Temple and draw out the mastermind, Odum, and his Adjutant!"
Completing the QuestEdit
- "I've lost." The young Makar releases a torrential sigh and places his head in his hands.
- "I come from Ventos Prairie. They call me Odum, the Third Prince of the Ventos Tribe. May I have the honor of knowing the name of the one who vanquished me?" Odum salutes you.
- You introduce yourself to him. Odum doesn't appear to be such a villainous invader; he seems more like a simply dressed nobleman. You ask Odum why he wants to get into the Alabastren Temple.
- Odum sighs deeply. "The ancient texts describe a powerful energy sealed within the temple. I thought I could use the energy to defeat my brothers."
- "It was a poor plan, to be sure. When even a young human like yourself can wield such amazing power, how could I expect an outside force to compete with natural talent and pure strength? I never stood a chance against my brothers."
- You tell him you represent Lunarin, asking him to leave the Alabastren Temple alone.
- "You mean... you'll let me go?" Odum gasps, then falls silent.
- "So, this is true power, Master <Envoy>. I willingly surrender to you, and I shall wear your Braided Rope. I will no longer rely on outside forces to fortify my power. I must look inside myself instead."
- Surprised by his reaction, you aren't sure what to say.
- "After we Makar achieve victory, the loser wears the victor's Braided Rope. It is a sign of surrender. You will allow me to leave, but I can't go yet..." Odum bites his lip.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.