Lv30. Mechanical Mayhem
|Defeat Mistwalker Engineer. 0/10Paralyze the Mainframe Soldier. 0/5|
Report to: Assistant Craftsman Paolo
Conversation[edit | edit source]
Accepting the Quest[edit | edit source]
- "You must stop these Robots. If you don't, the powerful energy flowing into their cores will cause them to become sentient... and likely go rogue."
- "When dealing with Mainframe Soldiers, it's best to use electricity to paralyze them. It'll render them unable to move for a short period of time."
- "You've got to take care of the Engineers, as well. If they're not out of the picture, they'll repair the paralyzed Robots as fast as you can take them out!"
In Progress[edit | edit source]
- "Quick, use electricity to stun the Mainframe Soldiers. Don't forget to defeat those annoying Mistwalker Engineers while you're at it."
Completing the Quest[edit | edit source]
- "Ah, you're back! How many of those things did you take out?"
- You report to Paolo that you've paralyzed the Mainframe Soldiers and defeated all the Engineers.
- "Well done. However, the energy here feels very unstable. It may be some distance from the town, but if it keeps spreading, there's no telling what it might do."
- "We Dwarves are very accustomed to seeing magic mix with machinery, but I've been away from home for a long time. This is the first time I've seen such powerful energy. It reminds me of the situation in my home village."
- "During this season, my village holds the revered Robot Competition. In past years, it's always been a big celebration, like the ceremony in Lunarin." Paolo smiles wistfully.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.