Lv30. Mechanical Mayhem
|Defeat Mistwalker Engineer. 0/10Paralyze the Mainframe Soldier. 0/5|
Report to: Assistant Craftsman Paolo
Accepting the QuestEdit
- "You must stop these Robots. If you don't, the powerful energy flowing into their cores will cause them to become sentient... and likely go rogue."
- "When dealing with Mainframe Soldiers, it's best to use electricity to paralyze them. It'll render them unable to move for a short period of time."
- "You've got to take care of the Engineers, as well. If they're not out of the picture, they'll repair the paralyzed Robots as fast as you can take them out!"
- "Quick, use electricity to stun the Mainframe Soldiers. Don't forget to defeat those annoying Mistwalker Engineers while you're at it."
Completing the QuestEdit
- "Ah, you're back! How many of those things did you take out?"
- You report to Paolo that you've paralyzed the Mainframe Soldiers and defeated all the Engineers.
- "Well done. However, the energy here feels very unstable. It may be some distance from the town, but if it keeps spreading, there's no telling what it might do."
- "We Dwarves are very accustomed to seeing magic mix with machinery, but I've been away from home for a long time. This is the first time I've seen such powerful energy. It reminds me of the situation in my home village."
- "During this season, my village holds the revered Robot Competition. In past years, it's always been a big celebration, like the ceremony in Lunarin." Paolo smiles wistfully.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.