Lv30. Mysterious Provocateurs
|Defeat Mysterious Provocateur. 0/10|
Report to: Assistant Craftsman Paolo
Accepting the Quest
- "I actually just got back myself. This investigation yielded some excellent results." Paolo grins proudly.
- "I discovered a group of Makar deep within the Ruins. They're awfully conceited; they wouldn't deign to interact with the Gnomes normally. I eavesdropped on their conversation..."
- "I heard the Makar lying to the Gnomes. They told them that ancient mechanical technology lies inside the Alabastren Temple!"
- "We're getting closer to the truth. <Envoy>, you must take out the Mysterious Provocateurs. Without anyone to lead them, the Gnomes will disperse quickly."
- "You must quickly defeat the group of Mysterious Provocateurs. They'll only make trouble for the Alabastren Temple Ruins."
Completing the Quest
- "Did you find the Makar I was talking about?"
- You report your epic defeat of the Mysterious Provocateurs to Paolo.
- "Those foolish Gnomes. They focus all their energy on one thing. Didn't anyone ever tell them not to put all of their eggs in one basket?"
- "They don't understand machines, yet they attempt to build them anyway, blindly ambling toward impossible goals. Those morons will never have the skill that we Dwarves naturally possess."
- "I believe the Makar movements were carefully organized. They're surely planning something. Oddly enough, though, none of the ones at the Ruins appear to be leaders."