Lv30. Paolo's Plan
|Defeat Mistwalker Invader. 0/10|
Report to: Assistant Craftsman Paolo
Accepting the QuestEdit
- "Paolo sent word that many of the Mistwalker Invaders at the Ruins are formidable foes."
- "These Gnomes are clever, skilled, and adept at battle. If you don't get rid of them first, it will be very difficult to take any other actions."
- "You ought to concentrate on dealing with the Invaders first. When you finish with that, meet up with Paolo, my assistant."
- "Now's not the time for introductions. I need you to take care of those Mistwalker Invaders first. I'd do it but, well... you're a fighter, I'm a thinker."
Completing the QuestEdit
- You squint to see a squat, shadowy figure coming toward you. You quickly realize it is Anthony's assistant, Paolo.
- "I am Paolo, a student of Anthony. I left my hometown to study in Lunarin. As you can see, I'm a dwarf. Bet you've never seen a dwarf before, eh?"
- You start to answer, but Paolo cuts you off.
- "Though we Dwarves are short, we are excellent at building machines, and we're quite swift. This investigation is easy for someone like me."
- "However, if we encounter any resistance, we're in trouble. One bash in the head, and we're toast. That's why we've asked you to take care of the fighting. I saw you handle the Mistwalker Invaders like a champ. I think we'll make a good team. You've got the brawn, and I've got the brains. And looks."
- "We've gotta get moving, though. There's something strange in the air at the Alabastren Temple, I fear."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.