Lv30. Recycling is the Best Revenge
|Defeat Mainframe Soldier to get Mechanical Parts. 0/5|
Report to: Assistant Craftsman Paolo
Accepting the QuestEdit
- "Since we want to destroy those Robots anyway, we may as well harvest some of their parts. The more spare parts we have, the better."
- "<Envoy>, sorry to trouble you, but while you're slicing and dicing Mainframe Soldiers, can you grab some Mechanical Parts for me? It would be such a waste to just leave 'em behind."
- You know very little about those hunks of metal, so you ask Paolo if he'd like to follow behind you and collect spare parts while you battle Mainframe Soldiers.
- "You really get me, <Envoy>. Normally, I'd be more than willing to pick up the parts myself, but right now, I've something very important to attend to."
- "While you unleash the beast on those scrap heaps, I need to investigate the depths of the Alabastren Temple. Maybe I can dig up some clues." Paolo cracks his knuckles.
- "Quick, destroy the Mainframe Soldiers. And don't forget to bring back some of their parts."
Completing the QuestEdit
- Even from afar, you can tell that his gaze is trained on what you have in your hand.
- You hand the Parts to Paolo.
- "With new research comes the need for new parts. Next time I develop something, I won't have to spend so much money buying gadgets."
- "Of course, I didn't ask you to destroy those Soldiers just so I could save some coin. This is all about stopping the Gnomes," Paolo explains quickly when he sees your annoyed reaction.
- <Eidolon> seems very interested after seeing Paolo's panic.
- "Hey, hey, don't look at me like that. Everybody likes to save money, right?"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.