Lv31. Mushroom Marauders
|Defeat Moss Crab. 0/12|
Report to: Craftsman White Knuckle Montero
Accepting the QuestEdit
- "You're <Envoy>, right? Thanks for bringing me those Waterlight Mushrooms, that was a tremendous help. Gathering Waterlight Mushrooms this time of year is such a time sink because of those annoying Moss Crabs!"
- "I don't know why such a large group of Moss Crabs have migrated here of all places. Only Augustus' little brother, Fenrich, is interested in that sort of thing." Montero mixes hydraulic fluid as he talks.
- "Everyone else is thinking about the competition, including me. When it comes to those crabs, all that worries me is that they're eating all the Waterlight Mushrooms. I will not lose the competition that way..."
- As Montero continues to rant, <Eidolon> looks at you, anxious to interrupt Montero so that you can get to the point.
- You have similar thoughts on the matter, but Montero isn't even focused on you anymore. As he talks, he goes back to tweaking his own machine.
- "...If we don't get rid of those Moss Crabs, all the time I've spent on my new research will be wasted. This machine will become useless, all because of a lack of Waterlight Mushrooms."
- "If you are the one Alain told me about, then get rid of those Moss Crabs for me. If I'm constantly worrying about being short on Waterlight Mushrooms, I may overlook a crucial detail that will cost me the competition."
- "If the Moss Crabs devour all the Waterlight Mushrooms, the factory cannot produce any more special Pressure Oil, and I won't be able to prove my equation!"
- "It'd be a tremendous loss. My latest research could be a huge breakthrough for any craftsmen who work with machinery!"
Completing the QuestEdit
- "If the crabs consume all the Waterlight Mushrooms..." Montero mutters to himself, heaving a great sigh.
- You tell Montero what you've done about the Moss Crabs.
- "So you cleared the area of Moss Crabs for the time being, yes? I'll add those crabs to the list of security concerns at the next village committee meeting. Well, I don't have anything else that you could help me with, so you can go back to--"
- You interrupt Montero, firmly informing him that you came specifically for his help, not to be his personal assistant.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.