Lv32. Do Your Research
|Obtain "Brevis Workmanship Collection". 0/1|
Report to: Assistant Craftsman Pierre
Accepting the QuestEdit
- "Greetings, my name is Pierre. I am Augustus's assistant. Augustus sent me to deliver a message. I hope you can spare a few moments of your time for me."
- "Mr. Augustus is committed to the research of ancient, forgotten energy resources. As such, he is very interested in your machine."
- "Furthermore, Mr. Augustus is aware of your talents. He believes you will be an efficient robot operator."
- Pierre's proposal is sudden, perplexing, and a little creepy. However, it sounds like Augustus knows more about the machine than anyone else. Perhaps accepting the proposal would not be a bad idea...
- "<Envoy>, simply stated, Augustus would like to work with you. You offer the machine to him to study and agree to operate his robot. In exchange, he will fix the 'Spirit Separator' that you have in your grasp."
- Your heart skips a beat; Pierre has an actual name for the machine from the Starlight Treasure Chest!
- "In order to express his sincerity in cooperating with you, Mr. Augustus would like for me to share with you a detail about your machine. He says that Village Chief Alain possesses a book with ancient text that reads, 'The Brevis Workmanship Collection.' This book contains blueprints for machinery that has been passed down through the generations."
- "Everyone considers Alain's package to be outdated, irrelevant. No one looks closely at what is written within the text. If you can manage to borrow this book from Alain, you will learn that Mr. Augustus is really the only one who can help you."
- "I have reported the entirety of Mr. Augustus's message. I await your decision."
- "As far as I know, everyone seems to think this book is too old and that its technology cannot be utilized in this modern age."
- "However, Mr. Augustus believes that our ancestors were trying to send us a message with this book. He believes they used this tome to pass down their knowledge crystal, 'Kinetics,' to us."
Completing the QuestEdit
- "You have the book? Please give it to me, post haste."
- You hand Pierre the Brevis Workmanship Collection.
- After turning a few pages, Pierre's expression shifts to excitement. He points to a page in the text for you to see. There is a mysterious machine diagram drawn on the page. The machine in the picture looks exactly like your Broken Ancient Machinery from the Starlight Treasure Chest.
- "<Envoy>, this is the original design for your machine. I have never seen this book, but Mr. Augustus seems very familiar with it. Mr. Augustus's assumptions are confirmed. This is the Spirit Separator. But what is it used for?"
- "No matter. We have confirmed that this machine was designed by our ancestors. Mr. Augustus is the only one who can fix it because his research on the lost knowledge of the ancestors allows him to."
- This may cause problems. You tell Pierre that Montero is currently fixing the Broken Ancient Machinery.
- "You and Montero are both wasting your time. Mr. Augustus is the only one who can repair it. Montero's skill and knowledge is limited to modern technology only. At best, he may be able to repair the damaged shell." You can't help but notice the agitation in Pierre's voice upon mention of Montero.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.