Lv32. No Kidding
|Collect Goat Horn Powder. 0/6|
Report to: Craftsman White Knuckle Montero
Conversation[edit | edit source]
Accepting the Quest[edit | edit source]
- "Huh? Oh, we must have come to a misunderstanding! How embarrassing, I do apologize. My name is Montero. Thank you for your help. What do you need from me...?"
- Finally. You tell Montero everything that has happened, showing him the Broken Ancient Machinery in hopes that he can help you fix it.
- "Hmm...this is not a modern machine. It's ancient, actually, but its structural design is more advanced than anything I've ever seen. You say you have no idea what it's for?" Montero's full attention is now on your machine as he examines it with steadfast interest.
- You shake your head, unsure of what he is muttering about, and tell him that no one else in the village has seen a machine like this one before.
- "These lines...those symbols... This is Dwarven work, but not from anyone in this area, or anywhere else that I know of..."
- "It's a pity this thing is so damaged. See these cracks here? The outer casing has expanded from heat, indicative of some sort of explosion. The heat changed the shape of the shell and damaged the structure."
- That doesn't sound good. Perhaps fixing it is hopeless...
- "I wouldn't worry just yet. It may be easiest, in this case, to work from the outside in. We'll focus on the shell first, then figure out how to repair the inside."
- "Goat Horn Powder should do the trick in repairing the shell. After we pressurize the powder, we can form a new shell. I'll need your help in gathering the powder, though. While you do that, I can convert one of my machines into a high energy pressurizer."
In Progress[edit | edit source]
- "You can find the Goats to the north of the village. But those creatures won't just hand over their horns. You'll have to - well, let's just say they'll make you work for it." Montero snickers.
Completing the Quest[edit | edit source]
- "Ok! My compressor is warmed up and ready to go! I've made sure it's in top form, so all I need is the powder."
- You give Montero the Goat Horn Powder.
- "Excellent! The last detail! Leave the rest to me!" Montero grins, then turns to work, fully engrossed in this latest project.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.