Lv33. Crocodile Hunter
|Defeat Leathery Crocodile. 0/6Defeat Fanged Crocodile. 0/6|
Report to: Brevis Chief Alain
Conversation[edit | edit source]
Accepting the Quest[edit | edit source]
- "<Envoy>, you're just in time. I need your help."
- "The Security Officer just notified me that the Crocodiles have begun their foraging season earlier than expected. It might throw off the final match."
- "Our dwarven weapons are no match for the Crocodile's thick skin. We couldn't hurt them even if we wanted to..."
- "The Crocodiles aren't usually foraging right now, we would normally just postpone the match for something like this. But this final match has drawn so much attention, I don't want to postpone it if we don't have to."
- "I hope you can drive the Crocodile hordes away from the eastern side of the Competition Arena. There will be a reward if you do, of course. What'd ya say?"
In Progress[edit | edit source]
- "The Fanged Crocodiles can resist our electronic weapons. Unless we find a way to modify our equipment, we're doomed to battle those beasts until the day we die."
- "We need to change the focus of our technology and start working on improving our artillery. It's the only way to neutralize the threat of the Crocodiles."
Completing the Quest[edit | edit source]
- "You took care of them? I love your efficiency!" Alain grins.
- "Here is your payment. I added a bit extra. You deserve it."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.