Lv34. Twiggin' Out
|Collect Treeman Camouflage. 0/1|
Report to: Collector Akers
Accepting the QuestEdit
- "We have to be careful not to anger those Centaurs. Otherwise, Ivan... he will definitely..."
- "The teleporter!" Akers's eyes widen with his sudden idea.
- "That's it! If we fix the teleporter, we can teleport somewhere behind Vhell."
- You comment that fixing the teleporter is more likely to alert Vhell.
- "I know, but I've got a plan! If we dress up like Giant Woodbeasts, we might be able to trick Vhell and fix the other teleporter."
- "To disguise yourself as a Giant Woodbeast, you'll need a few things from them. Let's see... Bark, leaves and branches. That's pretty much it."
- "Once you have the materials, we'll assemble them together into a great disguise. I'll leave the gathering up to you. There's no way I can survive an encounter with a Giant Woodbeast, but I can try to fix the teleporter while you're gone."
- "Why do the East City Guards want to stop us from following the Mountain Path? Collecting Halo Grass is just what we do; it's nothing out of the ordinary. Could Ivan have done something to provoke them?"
Completing the QuestEdit
- "Let me see..."
- You reveal the completed Treeman Camouflage. From the outside, it looks just like a Giant Woodbeast.
- "I had no idea you're so multi-talented! This Woodbeast costume looks just like the real thing. Let me just make a few minor adjustments..." Akers reaches out to take the Treeman Camouflage.
- "Oh wow! Why is this thing so heavy?" Akers grunts and strains to lift the disguise, but it doesn't budge.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.