Lv37. Felling Vhell
|Defeat Weakened Vhell. 0/1|
Report to: Hall Security Officer Lane
Accepting the QuestEdit
- Lane sneers as he voices his opinion on Augustus's research; he does not believe Augustus will win this year's competition.
- You open your mouth to defend and vouch for Augustus when a dwarf approaches, breathless from running.
- "Lane! Lane, there's a problem!"
- "Yes, what's wrong? Take a deep breath, speak slowly..."
- "That same group of Centaurs has already regrouped at Shatterwall Hill. They look more fired up than they did before." The Patrolman leans forward to catch his breath, his hands trembling in distress.
- "The only reason those Centaurs are bothering us is because of that girl... what did she do to anger them like this?"
- "That's not all...this time there seems to be a larger Centaur leading them all like a commander to an army troop. I think they're going to raid us!"
- "...It has to be Vhell..." You and Lane voice this aloud at the same time.
- That Centaur must be Vhell, the one who blocked the entrance to the East City Ruins. He was so formidable that you had to disguise yourself as a woodbeast just to get around him.
- "If we want to get out of this pickle, we need to defeat Vhell, but it will be very difficult to take him on alone let alone the rest of them." Lane sighs, then looks to you.
- Blanching, you vigorously shake your head. If anyone's going to take Vhell on, it's not going to be you; you know nothing about fighting such a creature!
- "Oh <Envoy>, you jokester. My pilot would never actually say something so discouraging." Augustus swaggers over with his trademark arrogance.
- "Dealing with Vhell will be ridiculously easy with this!" Augustus presses a small gadget into your hands.
- "This excellent piece of machinery is called a Shrink-Ray. Just focus the beam of power that comes out of this thing on Vhell and it'll weaken him. Then all you'll need to do is give him a good sucker punch."
- "The thing isn't going to work with you just standing there! Go and give it a shot! Show Lane how powerful of a team you and I are; we'll wipe that stupid smirk clear off his face!" Augustus chuckles, brimming with confidence.
- "Everyone knows that Vhell was born cruel and fierce. Even self-described 'extraordinary' adventurers who set out to look into the secrets buried in the East City Ruins were slaughtered in cold blood by Vhell."
- "Some people even steer Battle Robots to fight Vhell, but they always end up fleeing for their lives."
Completing the QuestEdit
- Lane turns to you as you approach.
- You inform Lane that you have defeated Vhell at last.
- "I saw it all. What a truly marvelous battle! When the Centaurs saw Vhell fall, they scattered and fled to the East City. The Arena is safe at last."
- "I must say, I'm truly surprised that the two of you worked together so well." Lane gives you and Augustus an approving, curt nod.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.