Lv38. Some Assembly Required
|Give Ancient Scroll to Augustus.|
Give Energy Box to Augustus.
Report to: Craftsman Augustus
Accepting the QuestEdit
- "I appreciate that you're willing to share your machine with me, but the energy contained in the Energy Box won't power an Ancient Machine."
- Caroline removes a scroll from her sleeve. "I stole this scroll from the East City Ruins. It contains the Dwarves' research on Halo Energy. This scroll is why the East City Guards are chasing me."
- You nod; indeed, Caroline is the reason the Ramhead Centaurs had left their base.
- "On this scroll, it says that Halo Energy is hidden in the Secret Land. Halo Grass contains a small amount of energy, too; I suppose you could say it's been contaminated by Halo Energy."
- "However, there are some parts in the scroll I don't understand. After all, I am not a craftsman. I think, though, that it might contain the formula for Halo Energy." She reluctantly hands you the scroll.
- "Please bring this to Augustus. In all of Brevis, I believe only he can decipher the formula."
- "<Envoy>, what happened? Did you catch that girl?"
Completing the QuestEdit
- "Did you catch her?"
- You tell Augustus what Caroline told you. Give the Ancient Scroll and the Energy Box back to Augustus, and ask him for help.
- "Is this really the formula for Halo Energy?" Augustus gasps, a smile on his face.
- "Very well, I'll forgive her. I suppose I do feel sorry for the girl." Augustus's attitude suddenly changes.
- "This formula looks incomplete to me - maybe it's just a part of it. But from what I can make out, there is no way that the energy in the Halo Energy Box can power that machine."
- "It all makes sense now - during the competition, I got the feeling that the Halo Energy had the potential to be far more powerful, and this scroll proves that my hunch was right."
- "However - I grew up in this forest, and I never once heard anyone mention a secret passage... but anyway, if you can help me find the energy source mentioned in the scroll, I'll do all I can to help you."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.