Lv39. Holding Back the Hunger
|Defeat Thin-Legged Goat to get Tender Goat. 0/3Defeat Ornery Goat to get Goat Rib. 0/3|
Report to: Mysterious Girl Caroline
Conversation[edit | edit source]
Accepting the Quest[edit | edit source]
- "It's been a hard journey. I never dreamed that I'd spend half my life running and hiding." Caroline sighs helplessly.
- You comfort Caroline, patting her shoulder gently.
- "Maybe I should consider myself lucky that you're the one who caught me and not the Ramhead Centaurs. Otherwise, I guess I would have..."
- "I don't remember the last time I had a hot, decent meal. Could I ask you for a favor? Could you go hunting and get me some goat meat?"
- "I'm just too weak to go myself." Caroline looks up at you with a sad, weary smile.
In Progress[edit | edit source]
- "I can't believe what I've become. I'm cursed. This Spirit won't leave me alone. It has ruined my whole life."
- "I just want to have a warm meal in my stomach. And then I want to sleep for ages..."
Completing the Quest[edit | edit source]
- You give Caroline all of the goat meat you obtained while hunting.
- "Thank you, <Envoy>." Caroline's face lights up. Color returns to her pallid face.
- "I don't understand. You've got an Eidolon, too. Why do you seem so calm about it?"
- You think for a moment, then tell Caroline that you actually quite like <Eidolon>. They have become a partner on the battlefield. You just have to hope you won't turn into a corrupt, demonic abomination, that's all.
- "A partner? Maybe for now. But in the end, you're just a monster waiting to happen. And green skin just will not work with my complexion."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.