Lv40. A Pure Water Source
|You've placed three water purifiers. 0/1|
Report to: Observer Fenrich
Accepting the QuestEdit
- "Found any clues?"
- You tell Fenrich about what Caroline mentioned: the Halo Grass is just a regular plant tainted by energy.
- "Very true. We can also find the energy within Sarpa or Butterfly Fairies; they weren't born with this element, but they've been infected."
- "We also know that the element can move through water." Fenrich begins to rifle through his belongings and pulls out an odd-looking item.
- "Got it! Looks like it's still usable..." Fenrich mumbles.
- "These are the Water Purifiers I developed. They can be used underwater or on land. You can bury 'em in soil or float 'em on the river."
- "<Envoy>, can you do me one more favor? Place three purifiers upstream, midstream and downstream, and I'll track the energy flow."
- "Those Purifiers haven't been used in a while, but I'm sure they still work."
Completing the QuestEdit
- "How'd it go? Do they still float?" Fenrich asks eagerly.
- You tell Fenrich that you set up the Water Purifiers.
- "Excellent. Let me see if their locations show up on the Tracker."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.