Lv40. Lost Energy
|Defeat Kayel the Protector. 0/1|
Report to: Craftsman Augustus
Accepting the QuestEdit
- "It's simply unbelievable." Augustus is completely absorbed in the writing upon the stone wall.
- Wanting Augustus to keep a level head, you warn him that the place is treacherous, and that wilfully charging in there will only risk attack.
- "I understand. <Envoy>, do you see that writing on the wall? It's the Halo Energy formula!" Augustus's expression conveys mixed emotions.
- "This is where the ancestors lived - a place long forgotten by the world; a place of despair and sorrow."
- "The ancestors discovered Halo Energy, and it was on account of this energy that the dwarf race were once a force to be reckoned with, But in the end, curiosity and greed led to their fall from grace..." Augustus reaches out to lay a hand delicately on the wall.
- "The ancestors used the Halo Energy to manufacture huge battle robots. But the volatility of the energy itself could never be resolved, and they began to lose control of the robots."
- "In no time, the entire city was engulfed in a sea of flames, and overnight the once mighty dwarf kingdom lay in ruins. Those that survived decided to seal the Halo Energy in a secret place."
- You and Augustus both heave a collective sigh, and question whether releasing the energy from its secret location was the right thing to do.
- "The source of the energy's contamination The last robot is deep inside this ruin... Perhaps only by destroying it, can the souls of the ancestors finally rest in peace."
- "<Envoy>, please lay to rest the ancestor's final robot - that should stop the spread of the contamination. As for the Halo Energy, there is no need to worry, the issue should be fixed in the new and revised formula."
- "I have seen the amended Halo Energy formula, but it is not yet complete. However, now that I have the original formula, I can finish it. I just need a little more time..."
- "I'll leave you to deal with the contamination. I will teleport back to the competition venue once my research is complete. <Envoy>, I'll have your Spirit Separator back up and running in no time!"
- "I believe the words etched on the stone wall are encoded with a special Dwarven formula. From the looks of it, there was some sort of disagreement about how best to record the important information."
Completing the QuestEdit
- "<Envoy>, how'd it go?"
- You tell Augustus what happened deep within the Secret Land.
- "I hope the spirits of the ancestors can finally rest in peace." Augustus lowers his head solemnly.
- "Do you still remember the scroll from the East City Ruins, the one that contained a partly incomplete equation for Halo Energy? Looks like our ancestors were desperately trying to harness it."
- "The scroll from the East City Ruins actually contains a modified equation."
- "I will combine the modified equation with the original equation from the Secret Land, and we should be able to use the Halo Energy to power the Spirit Separator. Now I just need to make a few final adjustments."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.