Lv42. Miner Technical Difficulties
|Defeat Slimeling. 0/14|
Give Marked Map to Victoria.
Report to: Investigation Team Leader Victoria
Accepting the QuestEdit
- "Looks like it's a map of the Mining Area, there are a few newly drawn marks on it. I bet that's where the prisoners are being held."
- "This is a huge breakthrough. You'd better go back to the town and report this to the person in charge before we do anything." Luther places the map in your hands.
- You nod and tell him you will take the map to Investigation Team Leader Victoria immediately. It might contain valuable clues that could help rescue the hostages.
- "Even though the information should be delivered as soon as possible, I still need your help with something equally important." Luther frowns, wringing his hands.
- "Did you see the Demarech Pool in the east? An army of Slimelings dwell in that area. We came this way to avoid the disgusting beasts."
- "I'm worried they're heading this way. Can you defeat them before you head back to town?"
- "Even worse, the Slimelings that appeared in the west seemed to come from nowhere. Things just keep getting worse. Don't bother me unless it's important."
Completing the QuestEdit
- "Did you find the man who left town? I can't believe he just up and left - how selfish. Is he safe?"
- You tell Victoria that you found Bobby, though he is wounded, and filled her in on everything else. You then hand her Bobby's map.
- "He was risking his life... for his father's safety? I guess I misjudged him." Victoria smiles sadly, then unfolds the map.
- "The location marked on this map is the northwest part of the Mine. This could be where they're holding the townspeople captive."
- "He must have gone through a lot to get this information. I will send someone to search for them immediately. We've got to get them to safety."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.