Lv42. The Missing Package
|Defeat Raging Scavenger Bird. 0/7Defeat Infected Scavenger Bird. 0/7Find Important Package 0/1|
Report to: Merchant Luther
Conversation[edit | edit source]
Accepting the Quest[edit | edit source]
- "Though we've administered first aid, he's not quite out of the woods yet. However, if you hadn't showed up just then, he'd certainly be dead by now."
- "When we found Bobby, he still hadn't completely lost consciousness. He kept saying that he lost a very important package. I wonder what could've been worth risking his life."
- You ponder Luther's words. You indicate that the package could be a clue Bobby discovered.
- "He must have lost the package when he was attacked, Maybe those blasted Scavenger Birds took it. You might have some luck looking for it north of Pitmere Canyon."
- "Watch out for those birds, though. One scratch from their claws, and you could be infected. If you don't exterminate them, they'll only transmit their diseases to other innocents."
In Progress[edit | edit source]
- "Quick, head for the north of Pitmere Canyon to locate the missing package. I have a feeling it might contain important information about what happened in the Mine."
Completing the Quest[edit | edit source]
- You slide the package over to Luther.
- "This must be the package Bobby lost. It must be important."
- "How is the human? His breathing has improved," <Eidolon> chirps. It's exactly what you want to know, too.
- "Bobby's much more stable now. His fever broke, thank goodness."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.