Lv43. Witch's Memories
|Relive Hazel's Memories 0/1|
Report to: Church Investigator Geno
Accepting the QuestEdit
- "Even though I can't talk about that man, I won't be breaking my promise if you go see it for yourself."
- Hazel hands you a piece of paper with a spell written on it. "Since you're an Envoy of Gaia, just as he is, you can feel his power within you. Use this spell to view my memories."
- You know Hazel is talking about the Shadow Knight, which makes you very nervous. However, you feel you have no choice but to take the paper.
- "Cast this spell at the Caerment Altar, and you'll experience what happened here firsthand."
- "How did it go? Do you know what the Shadow Knight did here?"
Completing the QuestEdit
- "You know what the Shadow Knight did here?! Quick, tell me what happened!"
- You describe everything you saw to Geno.
- "I see. I never would have imagined you could view the memories remotely. If I'd known it'd be so easy, I wouldn't have wasted so much time."
- "Both this adventurer and the Shadow Knight are Envoys of Gaia. That's why they can share memories. It's fate." Hazel's eyes turn misty.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.