Lv44. Rebuff the Rock Beetles
|Defeat Rock Beetle. 0/14|
Report to: Church Investigator Nate
Accepting the QuestEdit
- "I've seen those bugs in the north of the mining area before. Father and the others are imprisoned there, though I know you said the Investigation Team sent people to rescue them..."
- "What did I tell you?! Stop moving around; you'll pop all your stitches."
- "It's all right. I'm feeling much better now. I'm still worried about my father, though. The bugs... it's just not a good sign."
- "<Envoy>, could you go to the mining area in the north to check on my father and the others?"
- "I'm worried those bugs will keep them from escaping. Please get rid of the insects crawling along the road."
- "Teeming heaps of gleaming beetles appeared in the south, and they're blocking our reinforcements. If this keeps up, I'm not sure how long we'll last."
Completing the QuestEdit
- "You're just in time! We desperately need support. We'll also have to think of a way to get past the monsters on our way back so we can report our findings to Victoria."
- You see Nate, the investigator, looking rather pallid. He bites his lip, trying hard to fight his emotions.
- "The situation here is getting worse by the minute. If no one helps us, we'll never make it."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.