Lv45. Control the Cube
|Reached Level 45.|
Report to: Grand bishop Belenus
Accepting the QuestEdit
- "It's true that we've managed to stop the Shadow Knight from getting his hands on the Miracle Crystal, but he is a powerful foe even without that great power. What's more, he has the Gaia Cube and an incredible amount of Miracle Stones to control."
- You ask Harvey what he knows about the full power of the Cube of Gaia.
- "The true power of the Gaia Cube is yet unknown, but we do know that the entirety of the world was created by it."
- "It has long been suspected that the Envoys of Gaia derive their power from the remnants of the cube. If this is true, given how powerful each Envoy is, the undistilled power of the Cube must be immense."
- "I think it's time for you to journey back to Navea and meet with the Grand Bishop. Seek his advice - certainly the Shadow Knight will make his next move very soon."
Completing the QuestEdit
- You report the incidents at the Demarech Mines to the Grand Bishop. You also tell him about Harvey's speculations.
- Even though the kidnapped citizens were rescued, a great scholar was lost in Miles. You can't help but feel bad about it.
- "The knights told me about Demarech Mines, I'm sorry we weren't able to save Miles."
- "But <Envoy>, you did your best. At least we have control over the mines now."
- "Harvey is right, the Shadow Knight is on the move. While you were investigating the Demarech Mines, he stirred up some trouble in the Triatio Highlands and Candeo Marsh."
- You are confused about the Shadow Knight. You tell the Grand Bishop that Sorceress Hazel said the Shadow Knight is an Envoy of Gaia too. The Shadow Knight has even been showing up in your dreams.
- The Grand Bishop listens to you closely,he nods silently and furrows his brow in deep thought.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.