Lv46. Clues in the Rocks
|Collect Green Reagent. 0/1|
Report to: Village Chief Dallan
Accepting the QuestEdit
- "Aha! It's ready! The reagent's ready! Out of my way! Don't knock this over!" Drake frantically shouts and rushes over to you with the finished reagent.
- Drake pours the reagent into a hollow horn. He then puts some crumbled stones from the Giants' weapons into the liquid. "That should do it! Once you put the stone into the reagent, all you have to do is wait for the result...it never takes this long, though."
- You ask Drake if he knows what's wrong.
- "Normally you can expect fairly quick results with just a few fragments of stone, but it doesn't seem to be working with this type."
- "We may need to add a few more fragments than usual as well as add a catalyzer to facilitate the reaction. We don't usually carry such things with us into the field, though."
- "<Envoy>, as we need to report to the chief anyway, you may as well take this back to the village. Here, add the rest of these stone fragments to the reagent, then go to the village and talk to the chief. Maybe he can figure out the problem we're having."
- "Ah, <Envoy>! It's been a while; have the hunters been keeping you on your toes?" Dallan seems slightly anxious, even though he's trying to sound cheerful.
Completing the QuestEdit
- You hand the reagent to Dallan and tell him all that's transpired. Dallan, without any words, adds the catalyzer to the reagent.
- "So many things have been going wrong lately...I'm glad my mother put her trust in you. Without your help out there, Drake and the others would have..."
- "Ah, the reagent is finally beginning to react. A bit slower than usual, but...it's turned green." Dallan looks towards the northwest.
- "This stone...there's no doubt that it originates from the Beast Statue Altar."
- Uncertain about the significance of this, you ask Dallan to explain.
- "The reagent turns different colors depending on the source the stone was originally found. This green coloration indicates the presence of Armored Dimetrodon excrement. These beasts are only found living near the Beast Statue Altar in the northwest."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.