Lv46. Hunting Techniques
|Collect Toucant Meat. 0/7|
Report to: Chef Kara
Accepting the QuestEdit
- You approach the older lady and tell her that you would like to really understand their situation and help out if you can manage.
- "Oh, my dear, you've only just arrived here, haven't you? I'll try to explain to you what our problem is. Once again, we are having a disagreement with the Giants over who gets to use certain hunting grounds. Unfortunately, we couldn't reach a civil agreement and are now at war."
- "Naturally, all the hunters want to fight and defend our hunting grounds. However, now no one is hunting for food! We're having a severe shortage now."
- Seeing Kara so upset, you ask if there's any way you can help out with food collection.
- "It would be nice if you could help, but you look so weak and skinny..." Kara looks you up and down, trying to discern your ability from your looks alone.
- "Well, if you really want to help, maybe you can hunt down some Toucants and bring back some fresh meat? They're right outside the village, but don't strain yourself - the last thing we need is someone else to care for!"
- "Keep in mind that you don't need to push yourself too hard out there. It's nice that you want to help, but we can't afford to feed you if you get injured!"
Completing the QuestEdit
- You deliver a few pounds of Toucant Meat to Kara and ask what else you can do to help.
- "Wow! How did you get so much Toucant Meat? What, all by yourself? Maybe you're not so weak after all!" Kara looks quite surprised, but extremely happy to see all that Toucant Meat.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.