Lv47. An Unexpected Gain
|Defeat Turtle King to get Armor Fragment. 0/1|
Report to: Soldier Henry
Conversation[edit | edit source]
Accepting the Quest[edit | edit source]
- "<Envoy>, I'm glad our investigation is nearing its end. I can feel those turtles out there, watching us..."
- You ask Henry if the turtles could attack Candetonn.
- "Mark and I have been worried about that as well. We're going to use some of the Fluorescent River Grass you collected to deal with that, though."
- "These turtles are social creatures, and there is always an alpha turtle leading the group. If you could eliminate their leader, the other turtles would scatter."
- "Here, take this bait to where the turtles are thickest. The leader will be the first one to approach. Deal with it and the rest of the turtles won't be an issue!"
In Progress[edit | edit source]
- "Use this bait to draw out the turtle leader and put an end to him!"
Completing the Quest[edit | edit source]
- You tell Henry that the turtles did scatter after you killed their leader.
- "Hopefully that will keep the turtles under control."
- You give the Armor Fragment you found in the turtle to Henry.
- "Do you have any idea what this is?" Henry's agitated cry draws the attention of the other soldiers.
- "This armor was cast by Wolfmen! And this insignia... it belongs to the Corpser Bandits! This is amazing!"
- "You've found proof! You've really done it this time!"
- "Yeah, we can be sure they're behind this now. Their lair must be close by!"
- "I think we should get this all back to the village soon."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.