Lv47. Religious Disorder
|Defeat Ikanu to get Cage Key. 0/1|
Report to: Puckett
Accepting the QuestEdit
- "Sooo, uhh...it's nice that the Beastmasters are taken care of and all, but I'm still stuck in this cage! It takes a specific magical key to open it..."
- You ask Puckett if he remembers where to find the key.
- "If my memory is correct, the Argus Acolyte, Ikanu should have the key. I think he should be nearby praying to Argus, but..."
- "He'll definitely be protected by guards, and he himself is very skilled in magic, so he won't go down easily..."
- "Can you handle it, <Envoy>? We've come so far, surely you can rescue me for real! Please, get me out of here!"
- "Did you find the key? Please, you must hurry! The village could be sending guards any moment now!"
Completing the QuestEdit
- You show the key to Puckett and watch his face light up in excitement.
- "I can still hardly believe my village would do this to me...Thank you from rescuing me from this horrible fate."
- "I didn't believe for a second that the rock monster summoned by the Shadow Knight was the Abyssal Demon Argus, but our Elder has managed to persuade everybody that it is! I don't think I can go back there..."
- "The Elder has gone with that fake Demon to the Deep's Cavern in the southwest. I hope this can help you to stop that evil shadow man."
- You ask Puckett for any details regarding Deep's Cavern.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.