Lv48. The Origin of the Sorcery
|Give Shaggy Ox Meat to Tanner Jones.|
Report to: Hunting Band Leader Tanner Jones
Accepting the QuestEdit
- "Both the Avians and Giants are capable of casting spells. But everybody knows that, right?" Nobody responds, so Rachel sighs and continues to explain.
- "It's possible that one of their groups has cast this spell. If so, even though they're not involved in this, they might know how to remove it."
- You ask Rachel what she suggests to do about gathering such information.
- "As the hunters are at war with the Giants, and we hardly even talk to the Avians...It'll be hard for us to just walk up and ask for their help, obviously."
- "I think the best course of action is to head towards the Stone Hammer Tribe. There, you can meet with Tanner Jones, one of our expert hunters. If you two work together, I think you'll be able to capture some Stone Hammer Sorcerers for questioning."
- "If you'll be going to meet with Tanner, it'd be great if you could deliver this meat to him from me. I still have to go to the New Moon Hunting Grounds and deliver supplies to Drake, so that would save me some time."
- "If things keep carrying on like this, we'll lose the war..." Tanner looks deeply troubled; the situation between the Giants and Humans is not going well.
Completing the QuestEdit
- You greet Tanner and hand him the food Rachel asked you to deliver.
- "Hm? Where did you get all this? This is Rachel's delivery...is she ok?!"
- You briefly introduce yourself and explain what's been going on near Deep's Cavern.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.