Lv48. Wild Unicorn
|Talk to Archie.|
Report to: Soldier Brennan
Accepting the QuestEdit
- "I've been here trying to help the researchers, but it hasn't been easy."
- "I tell you, I never expected that they'd refuse to leave!" Brennan looks annoyed as he glances towards the researchers.
- "Think you could convince them to leave? The longer we're out here, the more dangerous things get."
- Brennan's words remind you of Lucas. Did he die because of his research? What could be so important?
- "Convince those researchers to pack up and get out of here."
Talking to ArchieEdit
- Archie's body tenses as he watches you approach.
- You tell Archie that it is too dangerous to remain here.
- "Thanks for the advice, but I can't leave."
- "You do realize that, by staying out here, you're killing people? These soldiers and <Envoy> are risking their lives to protect you!" <Eidolon> took the words right out of your mouth.
- "Oh my! What kind of creature is this? I've never seen anything like this before, and it can talk!" Archie stares at <Eidolon> as he flips through a small book.
- You tell Archie that <Eidolon> is your Eidolon and that you're an Envoy of Gaia.
- "Envoy of Gaia? I've heard that somewhere before... Maybe it was Lucas who mentioned it? Lucas..." Archie's voice turns solemn.
- After hearing mention of an "Envoy of Gaia", the Shadow Knight immediately comes to mind. You hope Archie will say more.
- "Our research team is investigating the creatures around here. Something is corrupting them, making them more aggressive! Even the unicorns have changed."
- "Lucas was heading up the studies on unicorns. He started acting a bit weird, then he disappeared. That was the last time I saw him."
- "We've got to keep working. We think we can reverse the effect on the unicorns. We're almost there, and I am sure Lucas would have wanted us to finish the job!"
Completing the QuestEdit
- You can't convince the researchers to leave.
- "Bloody, blasted bookworms..."
- "Looks like our only choice is to help them finish their work."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.