Lv49. Ease the Pain
|Enter Triatio Highlands's Deep in Northern Forest (X: 112, Y: 847)|
Defeat Unconfirmed Specter. 0/1
Defeat Highland Mollusk to get Cold Mucus. 0/3
Report to: Group Hunter Roger Jones
Conversation[edit | edit source]
Accepting the Quest[edit | edit source]
- "I really admire your courage, <Envoy>. Coming out here alone, fighting a war that you really didn't need to..."
- You ask Roger if he knows anything about the ghost Juno is afraid of.
- "A ghost? Oh, he must be talking about... Arghh...!" Roger clutched at the wound in his abdomen in pain. Trembling and dripping sweat, Roger looks like he can hardly keep it together.
- You gently lay a hand on Roger's shoulder and ask him what, if anything, you can do to help.
- "<Envoy>, Highland Mollusks... Ughh... Somewhere to the northwest of the forest there is a creature called the Highland Mollusk..." Roger cringes in pain as he tries to talk.
- "The... The mucus of the mollusk has a pain-killing effect. It would help relieve some of this pain... Can... can you get it for me?"
- "Please... hurry... I feel I may go mad from this pain..."
In Progress[edit | edit source]
- "Ohh..." Roger is dripping sweat...Every moment seems to be a struggle for him. You can tell he's trying to keep quiet as to not attract attention from any roving beasts.
Completing the Quest[edit | edit source]
- You quickly give Roger the Cold Mucus and watch as he silently applies it to his wound without a word.
- "...Thank you, <Envoy>." After a few minutes, Roger seems much more relaxed. The pain-killing effect of the mucus must have already begun to work.
- "This wound is very serious. Even though it has received the best treatment to be expected out in the wild, it definitely needs to be taken care of by a doctor." <Eidolon> inspects Roger's injury, administering basic first aid.
- "Haha, my wound's dressing was done by Juno; pretty good for a rookie on such a serious injury. If only he could get over this mental barrier of fear, he'd become an excellent hunter someday." Roger looks over to see Juno staring into the dark forest.
- "As for this ghost Juno mentioned, we first heard about it back in the village. Supposedly a child saw a female ghost near the forest edge, floating in the air..."
- "While we were retreating from the Beast Statue Altar I also saw this female ghost...I thought it was just because I was dizzy with pain, but if Juno saw her too..."
- "Well, even if we did see a female figure, there's no reason to believe she is a ghost! During all that chaos, our imaginations could have run wild. Other than that, I have no clear answer for this."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.