Lv49. Light the Darkness
|Fine Dry Twig 0/7|
Report to: Group Hunter Juno
Conversation[edit | edit source]
Accepting the Quest[edit | edit source]
- Juno, looking very anxious, stares towards the trail without a word. He looks like he's afraid of what he might see walking along the road...
- You question Juno, trying to find out what the matter is. Juno, embarrassed, struggles to answer.
- "I've been wanting to get some Toucant feathers to keep Roger warm, and I don't think I'd have any trouble doing so on my own..."
- "But...this forest is haunted! I'm too afraid to move from this spot... Supernatural things are too scary."
- Concerned, you follow Juno's gaze down to the end of the trail, but see nothing at all.
- "I mean it, it really is haunted! While I was making a retreat earlier, I saw a translucent ghost drift right up in front of me! I'm not lying! I swear!"
- "Sigh, nobody ever believes me...It's true, I am a coward, but...I still wish I could go get some of the Toucant's thick fluff for Roger..." Juno really does look quite scared.
- After seeing how scared Juno is, but how much he wants to help, you make up your mind to go get those feathers for Roger, even if the forest is haunted.
- "Really? You'd do that for us? That's great! I can't even make myself take a single step into that haunted forest..."
In Progress[edit | edit source]
- "There really are ghosts around here...I wanna go hooome!"
Completing the Quest[edit | edit source]
- "You're...you're still you, right? <Envoy>? You're not possessed o...or a ghost...right?" Juno is still on alert, even while accepting the fluffy feathers you've brought.
- Juno lowers his guard, but still glances around cautiously. You do your best to reassure him that you are, in fact, you!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.