Lv49. Superb Archer
|Negotiation Concluded 0/1|
Report to: Hunting Band Leader Tanner Jones
Accepting the QuestEdit
- "<Envoy>, I hope you realize how much you've helped us out around here. The Stone Hammer Tribe is all but finished now that we occupy their land. Victory is soon ours."
- Happy to have helped, you ask Tanner what the next move is.
- "You've defeated them so thoroughly; are you going to banish them forever?"
- After you hear <Eidolon> speak, you would not wish for such a harsh outcome on anyone. You hope that a peaceful solution will be found instead of banishment...
- "Hahahaha, don't worry, you'll see! After we took over the Stone Hammer Tribe's land, I was able to request a meeting with the Giants' Chief, Amon."
- Suddenly one of the Elite Hunters rushes over. "Captain!"
- "Chief Amon has accepted your request to negotiate. He's ready to talk!"
- "Just as I thought. Even though we are enemies, Chief Amon is definitely someone I respect. Win or lose, he has already made the next and best possible decision to serve his people. This takes not only expertise in warfare, but a fair bit of courage."
- "Everything is set in motion, then. I will go discuss terms with Chief Amon. <Envoy>, you should relax a while and enjoy what little luxuries we have at our camp. I'll be sure to ask the chief about this barrier for you." Tanner smiles at you and turns to leave, ready to put this battle to rest.
- "The key here is to not make any unreasonable demands of Amon. The primary goal of these talks is to bring peace to all our people."
Completing the QuestEdit
- "From here forward, the New Moon Hunting Ground will be evenly shared between both the Hunters and Giants!"
- "This is a true victory! Peace! Peace!"
- "This war, spanning generation after generation, is finally over..." With everybody cheering joyfully, Tanner feels relieved for the first time in what seems like ages.
- You congratulate Tanner for the final and peaceful end of the war between the Hunters' Mountain Village and the Stone Hammer Tribe.
- "I owe this victory to you, <Envoy>. Without your help during this trying time, I know that we would have met with defeat..."
- <Eidolon> looks slightly embarrassed and seems to really want to say something...
- <Eidolon> turns to Tanner. "Noble human, I'm sorry I thought you'd just banish the Giants from the land. You are just like <Envoy>! A human truly worthy of respect."
- Tanner, taken by surprise, then begins to laugh as he turns back to you. "<Envoy>, that's quite a unique partner you have!"
- You nod and can't help but laugh along with Tanner.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.