Lv50. Cottage Crisis
|Defeat Wild Unicorn. 0/14|
Report to: Church Scholar Jalen
Conversation[edit | edit source]
Accepting the Quest[edit | edit source]
- "<Envoy>, I need your assistance while we run the tests." Jalen looks towards the Fernscall Cottage.
- "There's a lot of important work going on around here. It is pretty hard work, but it is also very important work. As such, we should do whatever we can to help."
- You nod in agreement.
- "When our soldiers were helping the researchers get out of the forest, the cries of the Unicorn foals attracted a group of contaminated Unicorns."
- "I don't want to just rely on the soldiers, though. If even a single thing is damaged, it will set our research back weeks. Let's take preemptive action. Clear those Unicorns out before they attack!"
In Progress[edit | edit source]
- "We could be attacked by the Unicorns at any moment. Chase them off as quickly as you can!"
Completing the Quest[edit | edit source]
- You tell Jalen that you've defeated the Unicorns that were threatening Fernscall Cottage.
- "I guess you really are as powerful as the rumors say."
- "While you were busy, we managed to finish our testing. They confirm that these Arachnids are similar to the Arachnids in the northern part of the marsh. They are definitely the same species."
- The results are the same as what the scholars speculated. You ask Jalen if there's a way to find out where the Arachnids originated.
- "These Arachnids are blind, meaning they live in total darkness. Based on the proteins in their body, they largely subsist on aquatic fare. After a discussion, we've reached a conclusion."
- "These traits indicate that they live in the Candeo Core, in the northwestern part of the Candeo Marsh."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.