Lv50. Deep's Cavern
|Reached Level 48.|
Report to: Squad Leader Robinson
Conversation[edit | edit source]
Accepting the Quest[edit | edit source]
- "Most mages can't handle the Magic Barrier since the art has been lost. Lucky for you, lost arts are my specialty." Maya's expression changes from one of fury to a broad smile.
- "Let me take a look at that book." Maya flips through the Argus Ritual Codex.
- "Even easier than I thought!" Maya turns; you feel a rush of air and a rumbling in the earth.
- "And done. The barrier sealing Deep's Cavern is gone. Now, I've kept up my end of the deal, right?"
- You look at Maya with suspicion. This all seemed a little too easy...
- "What? You don't trust me? Go check it out yourself!"
In Progress[edit | edit source]
- "<Envoy>, I'm glad you came! This... this... witch is causing all sorts of problems! She almost ruined our plan by rushing in here!"
- "Hey, I couldn't let <Envoy> forget our deal! You promised to bring me some magical equipment! That's why I got rid of the Magic Barrier for you!"
Completing the Quest[edit | edit source]
- "<Envoy>, I'm glad you came! This strange lady here says you know her. She just barged in here, almost wrecking our plans!"
- "<Envoy>, don't you forget about the deal we made! You promised to bring me that magic equipment; it's the only reason why I helped you dismiss that magic barrier!"
- You tell Robinson about how Maya helped you as well as what happened with the Argus Cult.
- "What she said was really true? You have my apologies, then." Robinson apologizes to Maya, bowing his head respectfully.
- "Oh, it's not a problem. If it really bothered me, I would have turned you into a toad or something." The soldiers stare at Maya in disbelief.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.