Lv50. Forces Unite
|Talk to Cecile.|
Talk to Seagram.
Report to: Oblitus Wood Travel Agent Glenn
Accepting the QuestEdit
- "No doubt you've seen it before, as you did now: Reinhardt has found a way to use the Cube of Gaia to open a direct link to the plane of Pandemonium. The demon you fought was from that woeful realm."
- "If his words are true, a battle against the demons is unavoidable. The world will face the greatest crisis of this age, and we cannot stand idly by."
- You asked the Grand Bishop what he thinks should be done, and what you should do to stop the Shadow Knight, pledging to stand by he and the Templars in this trying time.
- "Our military power will not be enough to stand against the demons from Pandemonium. We need to stand unified with the many races, tribes, and regions of Terra."
- "I would recommend asking other tribes for assistance, and opening the possibility for an alliance. Aside from that, Navea is always in need of engineers skilled in the manufacture and repair of machines."
- You tell the Grand Bishop about Augustus from Cactakara Forest, who recreated the ancient Halo Energy technology through his experimentation.
- "I'll send a messenger to contact him in Cactakara Forest, then. If we all step forward and give of our talents, our odds against the Shadow Knight's forces will be greatly improved. Messengers from other tribes are starting to arrive in Navea - I want you to speak with them."
- "We'll need the help of the brave Makar of Ventos Prairie, as well as the financial and logistical savvy of the Sanknie Alliance, a powerful trade group."
- "If we are to do battle with the demons, our stronghold in the Oblitus Wood, Nudak Fortress, must fortify itself for battle."
- You nod, recalling fragments from your prophetic dream. The situation - and your feelings on it - have become very complicated.
- "If it's a battle they want, we'll be ready for them."
- "Don't be naive! The Makar? Their arrogance blinds them to the value of anything besides raw strength. And the Sanknie Alliance? The only god they believe in is profit!"
- "Go and ask them, then. I'd like to see how well you fare."
Talking to CecileEdit
- The woman before you, Cecile, is the representative of the Makar, recently arrived from Ventos Prairie. You introduce yourself and tell her why you've come.
- "Heh. You come asking our aid... Do you really think you know us so well?" Cecile turns her head, staring intently at you from the corners of her eyes.
- "We value strength; we laud honor. This city with its high towers and meticulous craftsmanship has beauty, but no strength behind it. What makes you think we would want to ally with you?"
- You ponder what you can do to convince her of your alliance's strength.
Talking to SeagramEdit
- You introduce yourself to Seagram, the representative of the Sanknie Alliance, and tell him why you've come.
- "Hah! Well, at least you know how to follow the money - the Sanknie Alliance is known all across the Watt continent for the wealth we've raked in." Seagram laughs, as though he finds your earnest petition some kind of joke.
- "We've managed to accumulate wealth because we've made it an important part of our lives. We work hard to get the money we have. Why would we want to just give out our gold and jewels?"
- "Even with all our lucre, the Alliance's branch in the Star Sand Desert manages to spend every coin they get their hands on. So tell me, how does the Sanknie Alliance stand to benefit from adding our resources to this venture?"
- You shrug, telling Seagram that if no one stops the march of the Shadow Knight and his demonic army, the world will fall into chaos.
- "You say that, but I've seen no sign of it yet. The Shadow Knight may be powerful, but he's just one man, and one man can't take down an army." Seagram laughs, seeming quite sure of himself.
Completing the QuestEdit
- You told Glenn what the Grand Bishop had told you: that Nudak Fortress, in the Oblitus Wood, would be the first line of defense against the Shadow Knight's forces.
- "So, things have gone this far, have they? No wonder Navea's been cramming warehouses full of supplies lately. Looks like I'd better start getting those supplies to the battlefront soon."
- "We're in a bit of a spot at the moment, really. Our soldiers in Nudak Fortress stand strong and united against the enemy, but recent troubles in the woods have made it difficult for them to completely perform their duties."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.