Lv50. Tides of War
|Defeat Asheara. 0/1|
Report to: <Templar> Alex
Accepting the QuestEdit
- You ask Alex what the next step was. It is going to take more than an explosion to fix the problem.
- "Detonating the dynamite is going to be tricky. I was about to do it, but the Sarpa Queen interrupted me. I had to escape before I got dragged into a fight I couldn't win." Alex shrugs.
- You're surprised the Sarpa Queen herself intervened. They must understand the importance of the water.
- "We'll have to face the Sarpa Queen, but, if we both fight her..." Alex seems frustrated.
- "<Envoy>, if you can keep the Sarpa Queen busy, I can handle the dynamite."
Completing the QuestEdit
- "Of course it was the Shadow Knight..." Alex seems to be talking to himself.
- You pat his shoulder, asking if you could do anything for him. He doesn't respond immediately.
- "... At least we blocked the water. I have to admit, that went a little differently than I planned! I never thought you'd defeat the Sarpa Queen!" Alex changes the subject, offering you a tight smile.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.