Lv50. Underwater Warlord
|Defeat Sarpa Leader to get Lucas' Notebook. 0/1|
Report to: <Templar> Anya
Accepting the QuestEdit
- You tell Anya about everything you learned while working with Penny.
- "I really wish we could get some good news for a change. Well, if those are the facts, those are the facts. We've got to do what we can to contain the contaminated spring water."
- "Unfortunately, we've got bigger problems to deal with first: the Leader of the Sarpa. We won't be able to deal with the water without dealing with her first."
- "Go and defeat the Leader of the Sarpa for us. With her gone, we'll only have the water to worry about."
- "Please go to the Sarpa Abyss and defeat the Leader of the Sarpa. Once she's gone, the Candeo Core will be ours for the taking."
Completing the QuestEdit
- "Thank you for your help. Without you, this wouldn't have been possible."
- You hand Lucas' notebook to Anya.
- "Did you get this from the Leader of the Sarpa? Let me see it!" Anya opens the notebook and starts reading.
- "It says here that there's a spring in the Candeo Core. According to Lucas, it is indeed the source of the contamination. The Arachnids were the first infected by it, and they spread it to the rest of the marsh."
- "He tied it all together and sourced it himself. The contamination, the changes, the intelligence, and the increased aggressiveness... How did he manage that all by himself? A shame he was killed." Anya sighs.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.