Lv51. A Story to Tell
|Give Blanket to Frightened Victim.|
Give Blanket to Cold Victim.
Report to: Church Guard Leonard
Accepting the QuestEdit
- "Don't just stand around! Get those blankets to the refugees!"
- "Besides, the refugees know more about the situation than me. Why don't you ask them some questions while you're passing the blankets out?"
- "There are still many villagers who haven't got the blankets. I know it's a lot to ask, but get those blankets handed out!"
Talking to Frightened VictimEdit
- The refugee looks relieved to get a blanket. Seeing an opportunity, you ask about what happened at the village.
- "Thank you for doing this. Most of us couldn't salvage a thing."
- "I don't know why they would attack us! There's nothing of value anywhere in our village!"
- "I'm really worried about the people who weren't able to escape. I hope they're okay..."
Talking to Cold VictimEdit
- As you give the blanket to the refugee, she starts complaining.
- "About time! I was literally freezing to death!"
- "Things have been getting so much worse here! The forest used to be nice to place to live! Then the land started to lose its vitality, the temperature started to change, and now this!"
- You'd vaguely heard about the problems in the Oblitus Wood. You ask her what she knows about it.
- "I don't know anything about it. Everyone thinks its the dwarves and their confounded machines, though. Who knows what their crazy contraptions can do!"
- "Besides, they power those blasted things with the earth! It wouldn't be a surprise if it drained the land. Go see for yourself! There's some sort of walking metal thing near the Barren Well!"
Completing the QuestEdit
- As you pass out the last blanket, you're interrupted by the panicked shouts of a soldier.
- "Are you the one the Church sent?" He looks seriously upset.
- You nod and introduce yourself to the soldier. You tell him why you're here.
- "<Envoy>? You're THE <Envoy>? I've heard so much about you!"
- You scratch your head, not sure how to respond. You ask him why he was shouting.
- "Sorry. I reacted a little strongly. I was sent here from Navea."
- "Me and my partner, Zachary, are in charge of protecting VIPs."
- "Unfortunately, the person we were supposed to be protecting ran off to the village. Normally that wouldn't be a big problem but... Well, you've heard what happened. We've got a serious problem now."
- So their VIP ran off and is being held in the village? You frown and ask Leonard who it was.
- "It's... Lady Analisa."
- Analisa, the blacksmith... You recall her brilliant smile and her skill.
- You look at your mount. That comfortable saddle was her work.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.