Lv51. All It's Quacked Up To Be
|Collect Clean Sasquack Pelt. 0/8|
Report to: Quartermaster Lawrence
Accepting the Quest Edit
- You talk to Quartermaster Lawrence, and tell him what Commander Carrick said.
- "If you want to help us, you can start by helping us get supplies organized."
- "I'm worried that the Krik villagers won't survive the night. It's freezing cold out there."
- "Instead of waiting for the supplies to be delivered to us, I think we need to get some together ourselves. With your help I think we can improvise." Lawrence looks to you, seeking approval.
- You nod, and tell him you'll help.
- "Good. We'll need furs from the Sasquacks outside the fortress. They are nice and warm... as long as you remember to remove the thorns."
Completing the Quest Edit
- You pass the furs to Lawrence.
- "That was fast! A shame we don't have more people like you around."
- Lawrence sighs. "I hope this will be enough to tide people over until we can get some real supplies."
- You ask Lawrence what's happening.
- "A real disaster, that's what. A number of Varan from the Silverflash Tribe attacked and occupied Krok Village without warning."
- "We're preparing to launch a counter-offensive, but we have to do something for the refugees first."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.