Lv51. Odd Disappearances
|Enter Oblitus Wood's Near Krok Village (X: 257, Y: 394)|
Report to: Church Guard Zachary
Accepting the QuestEdit
- "I've got to stay here. With Zachary gone, someone has to watch over things here."
- "The problem is I haven't heard from him! What am I supposed to do?"
- "I need to make sure he's okay, <Envoy>!"
- You try to calm Leonard down, telling him you'll check on Zachary yourself.
- "I appreciate the offer, but Zachary is my partner... How could I just abandon him?" Leonard seems hesitant.
- "Let me and <Envoy> go. You've got a job to do here."
- "I... you're right. It's up to you, <Envoy>. I hope Zachary hasn't run into trouble..."
- You nod. You decide you should start your search in the Fulcheth Forest, northwest of the fortress.
- After you step away from Leonard, you tell <Eidolon> your plan.
- "I figured as much." <Eidolon> grins. The two of you are really in sync these days.
- "Shush, kids."
Completing the QuestEdit
- You see a guard wearing the same style of armor as Leonard. That must be Zachary. You introduce yourself.
- "Did Leonard send you here to help me? I'm glad he's such a worrier. As you can see, I've got my hands full." He glances at the children around him.
- You ask about what's been happening, as well as the situation with Lady Analisa.
- "Better than I'd expect. Analisa and several others are hiding near the village, being protected by a Makar warrior. The situation in the village at least seems stable."
- "Here though... I was asked to get these kids out of here, but the roads are more dangerous than I expected."
- You sigh, asking why everyone didn't leave together.
- "Analisa feels her investigation is progressing. I guess the Varan aren't being too thorough or violent with this occupation."
- "Let's worry about one thing at a time. I can't get these kids back to the fortress by myself."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.