Lv51. Routine Inspection
|Defeat Silverflash Porter. 0/8|
Report to: Church Guard Zachary
Accepting the QuestEdit
- "I've seen the Silverflash Tribe moving through the forest. They've been pushing some sort of carts around. Based on this map, it looks like whatever they want is deep within the forest."
- "I need to see what they're transporting." Zachary's expression is surprisingly fierce.
- "<Envoy>, watch the kids. I'll go and..."
- "Brother Zachary, are you just going to leave us?" A young boy clings to Zachary's shirt.
- "No! It's too scary here!"
- "You said you'd protect us! How can you just leave us?" The girl starts crying.
- "I'm not leaving you all alone! %n% is here. They're an Envoy of Gaia!"
- "Please, don't leave us, Zachary! We need you!"
- "Mother of all..."
- "I guess I don't have a choice. <Envoy>, can you handle the investigation?" Zachary sighs.
- You ask him what he suggests.
- "Target the Silverflash Porters. If you can disrupt them, we might be able to get them to accidentally spill their secrets. Our big worry is whatever they're transporting."
- "I never expected I'd be stuck watching a bunch of brats..."
- "Brother Zachary, what did you say?"
- "Nothing, nothing. I was just talking to <Envoy>, hahaha..." Zachary laughs dryly as he turns to look at you.
- "Mess those Silverflash Porters up, okay? Worst case, this'll at least lower the Varan count around here."
Completing the QuestEdit
- "How'd it go? I just saw a bunch of panicked Varan pass by here."
- You tell Zachary about your successes after you broke into the camp.
- "I was hoping for more information, but busting their supply lines is good enough for me. We need to take advantage of this opportunity."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.