Lv52. Bloody Business
|Defeat Silverflash Warrior. 0/8|
Defeat Silverflash Fighter. 0/8
Report to: Knight Blacksmith Analisa
Accepting the QuestEdit
- "If the Silverflash Tribe just wants the water, I think we can work out a deal to let them use it. I would like to end this quarrel peacefully."
- You relay to Analisa that the fortress guards who witnessed the incident reported that the fleeing villagers of Krok Village were not pursued or hurt by the Silverflash Tribe.
- "A peaceful solution would be the best, of course, but they just don't listen. I told them I didn't want trouble the last time I met with them, and they attacked me anyway!"
- "It seems they only respect strength, which is something I also understand. We should attack them with all our might, to prove ourselves! Only then will they open themselves to us."
- "I think Odum has a point there. We will communicate in their language of strength! Alright! Here's our battle plan: You go defeat the Silverflash Warriors and Fighters first, then Odum will go and negotiate with their leader."
- "Prove your strength and defeat the Silverflash Warriors and Fighters. Hopefully that'll earn their respect and give us the opportunity to negotiate."
Completing the QuestEdit
- Having defeated many skilled Warriors and Fighters in battle, you return to Analisa.
- "Excellent work! I think we've earned their respect, just like we've planned."
- "I have to admit, I wasn't sure about this plan; it seemed like a recipe for chaos! Luckily, the Silverflash Tribe is retreating. Now's our chance! We must start the negotiation process soon, lest they regroup and attack!"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.