Lv52. Knight Blacksmith
|Talk to Odum Ryan.|
Collect Ordinary Stone. 0/1
Report to: Knight Blacksmith Analisa
Accepting the QuestEdit
- "I'll get the children - and the stones - back to the fortress. Once they're situated, we'll see if the stones can tell us anything."
- "Wait!" Analisa's daughter interjects suddenly.
- "Don't worry Jill, your mother will be fine. %n% will make sure of that. We need to worry about getting you and the rest of the children back to the fortress."
- "I know! I'll go with you!" Jill takes one of the stones from Zachary and gives it to you.
- "My mom might know what the stones are for. Try taking one to her." She hands the stone over to you.
- "She's got a point. Analisa might be able to figure something out."
- You promise to take the stone to Analisa.
- "Also, <Envoy>... be careful."
- "Do you know Odum Ryan? He's been helping me out."
Talking to Odum RyanEdit
- You're surprised to see Odum Ryan again. It had been a while since you defeated him at the Alabastren Temple.
- "<Envoy>? Is that really you, Master <Envoy>?" No doubt about it: it is definitely the Third Prince.
- You ask him not to call you master, then ask how he ended up in Krok Village.
- "After Mas- I mean, after you defeated me at the Alabastren Temple, I disbanded my guard and started wandering alone to hone my skills."
- "I had planned on settling in Krok Village for a bit, but, when I got here, the Varan were everywhere! It was weird, so I decided to investigate."
- "Wait. You know Odum, <Envoy>?" Analisa stares at the two of you.
- "That's right. <Envoy> is my mentor... kind of. We dueled and I was soundly defeated."
- "Huh. What a small world. Well, we can dwell on that later. Give me everything you've got, <Envoy>."
- You nod and give her everything you have.
- "I really never thought I'd run into you again. I have to admit, this has cheered me up immensely. Things are only going to get better from here on out."
Completing the QuestEdit
- "Are Jill and the rest of the children okay?"
- You tell her that Zachary is taking the the children to the fortress, while you take over the investigation here.
- "Well then! <Envoy>! It looks like we're going to be working together, eh? I thought my work here was going to be fast, but I hadn't anticipated the Silverflash Tribe."
- "Odum here has been helping me out. While I was trying to help the villagers get out, the Varan spotted me. It was getting bad, then he helped me fight them off."
- "He's pretty good in a fight, I must say. So, did you all learn anything from that map I found?"
- You tell Analisa about the Fulcheth Forest and the fact that the Silverflash Tribe is transporting stones from there to the village. You give her the stone.
- "Interesting. I don't think I've seen any piles of stones in the village." She takes the stones from you as she thinks.
- "This stone... isn't that strange. You just don't find anything like them locally. So I guess that's something."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.