Lv52. Messenger of Peace
|Give Analisa's Letter to Shay.|
Defeat Silverflash Guard. 0/12
Report to: Varan Priest Shay
Accepting the QuestEdit
- "Ok, Odum, it's your time to shine! You're pretty experienced with negotiation, right?"
- You take a moment to warn Odum that Shay, the Silverflash Priest, is accompanied by many loyal and fierce bodyguards.
- "No worries there, <Envoy>! I'm the Third Prince of the Ventos Tribe after all - I was negotiating when I was still in diapers. Hah! Analisa, have you finished drafting up the peace treaty? If you're done, I'm already prepared to go."
- Analisa nods and hands the letter to Odum. "It's all written down here. Be brave, Odum! I think they will be willing to talk to you this time."
- "We claim this village for the glory of the Silverflash Tribe! The words of the weak are meaningless."
Completing the QuestEdit
- Odum calmly approaches Shay with the confidence expected of a prince.
- After reaching a respectful distance, Odum bows.
- "You are remarkably brave, young Makar. I witnessed your Human friend's display of strength - what is it that you really want of us?"
- "With respect, honored Priest, I just wish you to hear me in this. Neither of us wants any needless deaths, I am certain. Here, read this and you will understand that despite our show of force, we seek peace!" Odum presents Analisa's Letter to the Varan Priest.
- "Hmph, deaths? Hardly even an injury have we inflicted upon the people here. We are not here to harm you. We did all that we could to avoid such atrocities when we took the village." Thinking back to the reports, you do recall thinking it was odd that everyone escaped with barely a scratch.
- "I know that you and your people just need access to the water from the pool. With this knowledge, I am hopeful that we can come to a peaceful agreement."
- "Hmm...I see...Truly, you will let us use the water if we release the village back to the Humans?" After reading Analisa's letter, he looks doubtful.
- "Yes, it is all the truth, I swear on the whole of Makar. The people of the village have no problem sharing the water with you. All you needed to do... was ask."
- "Hmm, as you fought with honor, I expect you to also honor this pact. We have a deal."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.