Lv52. Safe Once More
|Silverflash Ambassador 0/1|
Report to: Fortress Commander Carrick
Main Quest scriptEdit
Accepting the QuestEdit
- Judging by the expression on Shay's face, it seems he has been expecting you for quite a while.
- You bow with respect to Varan Priest Shay as they prepare the Silverflash Ambassador to return with you to the fortress with your negotiation for peace. As you took a bit longer than expected to get here, you only introduce yourself briefly to the impatient looking Priest.
- "So, you are the one who defeated the very best fighters of my tribe? Very impressive, Envoy of Gaia, I saw it all from safer grounds." Shay bows slightly and briefly looks at <Eidolon>, a flash of amazement flickers in his eyes.
- "On behalf of the Silverflash Tribe, I apologize for the unneeded terror we have caused. This water supply is crucial to the survival of our tribal leader, and we were desperate."
- Surprised by this news of their tribal leader, you ask Shay to explain, concerned about what has happened.
- "He is a powerful spell weaver, but his latest spell backfired and critically injured him. Only the pure energy of this pool seems to be helping his condition. Oblitus Wood used to be a place full of the Life Energy he needs, but that is changing, so this was our only hope."
- "In recent years, Oblitus Wood has been losing its vitality. It began in the northeast, and has continued to spread like a plague. Now the only uncontaminated water source is this lake in the southwest, which is why we sought it out."
- "As per our agreement, we will leave your village in peace in return for access to the water. As our esteemed leader will be using the pool frequently, however, we will be positioning Earth Guards nearby for his safety. They will be no threat to the people of the village, but we must always keep our eyes on our injured leader."
- Fully understanding the Silverflash Tribe's plight, you say you are ready to return to Nudak Fortress to finalize your peace talks.
- "Come forth, Ambassador, and go with this brave Human to the fortress and express our Tribe's peaceful intentions."
- "It will be done, holy one." The Silverflash Ambassador nods to you that he is ready.
- "I heard the Silverflash Ambassador was to meet with me. He couldn't have gotten lost, could he?"
Completing the QuestEdit
- Arriving with the Silverflash Ambassador, you see a very impatient Carrick tapping his foot.
- "There you are! The Church Guard recently saw you enter Krok Village alone and then all reports ceased. What's been going on out there?!"
- Face to face with the furious commander, you hastily explain what transpired in the village, emphasizing that everyone is safe and unharmed. The two races have reached a peaceful conclusion.
- Carrick furrows his brow now and then, lost in thought as he takes in the details of the events. He looks back and forth between you and the Silverflash Ambassador, remaining silent until your explanation is done.
- "I see. I will trust in Analisa's judgment, as we do not have time for unneeded conflict. We will honor our agreement and allow the Silverflash Tribe to use the water. We forgive what you have done, as no one was hurt. Let us have peace."
- "Commander, in truth, you've made a wise decision this day. The Silverflash Tribe will retract all the warriors and make an offering of apology to the people. We never intended harm upon you, yet our previous actions were shameful."
- "We are truly sorry for invading Krok Village. Until our leader recovers from his wounds, we will only use your water source - our people will leave Krok Village in peace."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.