Lv52. The Root of the Problem
|Defeat Silverflash Watchman. 0/8|
Collect Bottleful of Spring Water. 0/1
Report to: Knight Blacksmith Analisa
Accepting the QuestEdit
- "I just can't figure out what the Varan want! Everything indicates Krok Village is just an ordinary hunting village." Analisa sighs as she speaks.
- You suddenly remember the guarded cottage and pool.
- "I bet you're thinking about the cottage and pool, aren't you?" <Eidolon>'s guess is right on.
- You nod and say it was distinct from the rest of Krok Village - the Silverflash Tribe only had small patrols throughout the rest of the village.
- "That's a good point. I never thought there was anything special about that pool, but... The Varan aren't stupid. They wouldn't waste resources guarding something unimportant."
- "I don't know why this pool is so important, but we can try to find out." Analisa passes a glass bottle to you.
- "Just fill this bottle with water from the pool and bring it back to me. If there's something special about that pool, I'll figure it out."
- "Be careful, <Envoy>. I know your skills, but the Varan aren't easy. Even you might have trouble fighting a lot of them." Odum seems concerned.
- "You get me the water, I'll figure out why they're protecting that pool."
Completing the QuestEdit
- You hand the water over to Analisa and she starts testing it immediately.
- "How'd I never notice that? This pool is completely normal!" Analisa looks shocked.
- "What does that mean?"
- You wonder the exact same thing as Odum.
- "The changes in the Oblitus Wood have changed the energy in this area substantially. Drained, contaminated, warped... the energy in this water, however, is pure!"
- "They must be after the pool's pure energy! All of the defenses the Vanar are established... how ironic. They aren't interested in attacking the village: they just want to protect the pool!"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.