Lv52. What Big Teeth You Have
|Defeat Fury Mountain Wolf. 0/8|
Defeat Forest Mountain Wolf. 0/8
Report to: Church Guard Zachary
Accepting the QuestEdit
- You ask Zachary about Fury Mountain Wolves.
- "Right, you're not from around here, are you <Envoy>? Fury Mountain Wolves are ferocious predators. Usually they stick to livestock, but people have disappeared..." Zachary speaks quietly.
- "It's not safe to leave the children here. We need to get them back to the fortress."
- "I'm worried about what would happen if they followed us all the way back, though. There are warriors there, but there are also a lot of helpless villagers there too..."
- You agree and say you'll deal with the wolves.
- "... be careful, okay? I'll find a way to make sure they can't track our scent."
- Zachary stares into the forest ahead.
- "Brother Zachary, can we make it to the fortress safely?" Her voice trembles as she asks.
- "Of course. Me and %n% are here." Zachary smiles as he speaks.
- "Get going, <Envoy>. And remember, if they catch up with us..."
Completing the QuestEdit
- "Okay, children, does everyone have a bottle?" Zachary asks the children.
- "Yes...but it smells really, REALLY bad."
- "Good. Then smear it all over yourselves!"
- "Eeeew! Do we have to?"
- "No complaining! Do you want to lead the wolves to your friends and family?"
- "I'll do it for my parents!"
- "I'll do it too then..." The children apply the ointment to their bodies, trying not to gag.
- "<Envoy>! How did it go?"
- You tell Zachary that you drove off the nearby Fury and Forest Mountain Wolves. You're sure they've backed off for now.
- "Okay! Then I'll get the kids back to Nudak Fortress."
- "<Envoy>, are you sure you can handle the rest of this on your own?" Zachary looks worried.
- You point at <Eidolon> and say you're not alone.
- "That's right! <Envoy> has me!" <Eidolon> looks at you, despite its answer being to Zachary.
- "Guess I shouldn't worry about the Envoy of Gaia. I'm trusting Analisa to you."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.