FANDOM


Lv52. What Big Teeth You Have

In order to avoid having the wolves follow them back to the fortress, Zachary asks you to chase away the wolves while he finds a way to cover the group's scent.

Defeat the Fury Mountain Wolves and Forest Mountain Wolves in the Fulcheth Forest.

Completion Condition
Defeat Fury Mountain Wolf. 0/8
Defeat Forest Mountain Wolf. 0/8
Report to: Church Guard Zachary
Quest Reward
EXPiconCurrencyicon
Reward:
Intermediaterare-HP-potion

ConversationEdit

Accepting the QuestEdit

Envoy

You ask Zachary about Fury Mountain Wolves.

Zachary

"Right, you're not from around here, are you <Envoy>? Fury Mountain Wolves are ferocious predators. Usually they stick to livestock, but people have disappeared..." Zachary speaks quietly.
"It's not safe to leave the children here. We need to get them back to the fortress."
"I'm worried about what would happen if they followed us all the way back, though. There are warriors there, but there are also a lot of helpless villagers there too..."

Envoy

You agree and say you'll deal with the wolves.

Zachary

"... be careful, okay? I'll find a way to make sure they can't track our scent."

In ProgressEdit

Zachary

Zachary stares into the forest ahead.

Ashley

"Brother Zachary, can we make it to the fortress safely?" Her voice trembles as she asks.

Zachary

"Of course. Me and %n% are here." Zachary smiles as he speaks.
"Get going, <Envoy>. And remember, if they catch up with us..."

Completing the QuestEdit

Zachary

"Okay, children, does everyone have a bottle?" Zachary asks the children.

Vincent

"Yes...but it smells really, REALLY bad."

Zachary

"Good. Then smear it all over yourselves!"

Ashley

"Eeeew! Do we have to?"

Zachary

"No complaining! Do you want to lead the wolves to your friends and family?"

Darren

"I'll do it for my parents!"

Ashley

"I'll do it too then..." The children apply the ointment to their bodies, trying not to gag.

Zachary

"<Envoy>! How did it go?"

Envoy

You tell Zachary that you drove off the nearby Fury and Forest Mountain Wolves. You're sure they've backed off for now.

Zachary

"Okay! Then I'll get the kids back to Nudak Fortress."
"<Envoy>, are you sure you can handle the rest of this on your own?" Zachary looks worried.

Envoy

You point at <Eidolon> and say you're not alone.

Eidolon

"That's right! <Envoy> has me!" <Eidolon> looks at you, despite its answer being to Zachary.

Zachary

"Guess I shouldn't worry about the Envoy of Gaia. I'm trusting Analisa to you."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.