Lv53. Airborne Enemy
|Defeat Butterfly Hoplite. 0/16|
Report to: Soldier Squad Leader Walker
Accepting the QuestEdit
- Trying to keep Walker focused, you ask about the status of the Electromagnetic Turret and for any previous reports from the missing squad.
- "Hmm, the device...let's see...Ah! Thanks to you, the recharge is progressing more quickly than hoped! I believe it will be ready shortly."
- You nod, indicating that he should continue speaking.
- "As for the squad, in their last report they said that they had been overwhelmed by Butterfly Hoplites soaring above the Barren Well. Being ambushed like that from above...no wonder they haven't had a chance to report yet. They must be overrun!"
- "Butterfly Hoplites are exceedingly fast, there's no way the soldiers will be able to retreat from the onslaught." <Eidolon> looks at you expectantly.
- "Who knows how long reinforcements would take to arrive, what do you suggest, <Envoy>?"
- You believe that it is unlikely reinforcements will arrive in a reasonable amount of time. The only solution you see is for you to go alone to the Barren Well and assess the situation. Walker and the others should continue to guard the Electromagnetic Turret until it is fully recharged.
- "We will be eternally grateful, <Envoy>. Be careful out there!" Walker salutes you with respect.
- "Hurry, go defeat the Butterfly Hoplites in the south! I'm not sure what will become of our soldiers without your aid. They need to be rescued!"
Completing the QuestEdit
- As you are returning from battle, you see Walker waving at you excitedly back at camp.
- "You. Are. Amazing! <Envoy>, you did it! You saved them all! As soon as the first of the soldiers returned, they told me all that you'd done out there!" Walker looks extremely grateful.
- "What's more, while you were gallantly rescuing our soldiers, the turret has finally reached full charge! It's ready to fire whenever we're ready!"
- "Once our technician confirms that all systems are go, we'll end this once and for all. Let's take down these Robots!"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.